All things Apple – from our land to your hand!
Our Farm Stand is open seasonally – July through November. You do not need reservations to come during open hours. You will not be charged an admission fee.
Fresh picked apples, apple cider donuts (made daily), apple pies, apple cider, apple butter, honey…these are just a few of the magical tastes of fall you will find waiting for you.
In addition to shopping at our farm stand you may…
- Take a self-guided tour of the farm and orchard
- Visit the farm animals
- Bring in a picnic lunch and enjoy the orchard
- Take a tractor drawn hay ride around the orchard ($5 per household)
- Please be mindful of the following: U-Pick Apples is done by reservation only (see U-Pick Page for information).
- When you visit the farm stand you may be able to U-Pick from our vegetable gardens and flower gardens.
Please leave your pets at home. Children must be supervised by parents at all times