Saturday, October 17, 2020 TBD
3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Food provided by The Butcher and the Blonde
Live Music by Stirrup Trouble (local bluegrass)
Applefest is our favorite Fall Celebration!
Your ticket includes a plate from the fabulous Butcher and the Blonde food truck, plus apples and apple cider donuts, live bluegrass music from a local band, and unlimited hay rides. A great annual family tradition!
AppleFest 2020 Menu:
- Smoked Pot Roast Sliders topped with blue cheese aioli & carmalized onions
- Butchers Cuban sliders with pork carnitas, cured ham, Swiss, Garlic aioli , brown mustard & pickle
- Purple Farmer Slaw
- Green Chili Mac & Cheese
- Veggie option: Veggie tacos with the above sides.
- Kids (10 and under) Plate: Chicken Tenders or Quesadillas and Fries
- YA YA Orchard Apple Cider Donuts
- Sweet Tea and Lemonade will be provided. BYOB if you would like.
Children must be accompanied by their parents.
- $30 Adult Tickets (11 years old and up)
- $15 10 years old and Under
- $5 3 years old and Under
This event does not include apple picking.
There are no refunds for purchased tickets. Rain or shine this event is incredible fun.